More information about Student Services, including contact information can be found at: Student Life
Interested in Applying?
- If you are new to MCC, and interested in a curriculum course start here: Apply for Curriculum Courses
- A Success Advisor will contact you when your completed application is received.
- For general questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and view our Curriculum Course Catalog.
Looking for Self-Service? Transcripts?
Many student services, including transcripts, program evaluations, etc. can be accessed through Student Self-Service.
- To access Student Self-Service, follow these simple steps: How to Access Student Self-Service
- Official curriculum transcripts can be requested and paid for online: Request a Transcript
Looking for Counseling? Tutoring?
- Counseling Services, including transfer assistance, supportive counseling, career counseling, and disability services are available. Please contact Doug Dewar 828.766.1256 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
Tutoring and Other Assistance
- NetTutor is available as soon as you log in to Moodle. NetTutor is a free and very user-friendly Live Tutoring Service. It offers 24/7 help for English, Math, and Paper Writing (upload a draft and get it back with improvement suggestions). Many other subjects are offered according to the NetTutor Live Tutoring Schedule. (Direct Access to Free Online Tutoring links only work when you logged into Moodle.)
- Free virtual tutoring is available. To request these services, please complete the request form at https://www.mayland.edu/tutoring-request-form/. For more information, please contact Dora Smith at 828.766.1260 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 24/7 Moodle Help Desk provides both real time help and a Frequently Asked Question section, so you can quickly get help if you get stuck while working in a course. The service offers both live telephone [(877)-909-3112] help as will a Chat feature.
Remember, if you have questions, you always have access to your instructors via phone or email.
Financial Aid Information?
For updates and announcements in regard to Financial Aid, please visit https://www.mayland.edu/financial-aid/important-announcements/.
If you unsure of who to contact or how to access a specific service you may email your Success Advisor or email@example.com.