GED or Adult High School Transcripts

If you need to request an official transcript of your High School Equivalency Diploma, GED® scores, HiSET® scores, or other high school equivalency results, please visit the North Carolina Community College System’s High School Equivalency Records page. Official transcripts for GED® and other equivalency test graduates must be obtained through this process and are not available through local colleges.

Mayland Community College Adult High School students may request copies of their unofficial transcripts and proof of graduation through the Adult High School office. Just call 828.766.1326 or email Whitney Hobart, High School Equivalency Coordinator, at to obtain a request form.

If you have questions about either of these processes, call our GED®/HiSET Testing Center at 828.766.1326.