A Curriculum Transcript covers coursework completed in a degree, diploma or certificate program at Mayland Community College.
MCC is collaborating with the National Student Clearinghouse allowing students various options to have official transcripts processed and sent.
Online Curriculum Transcript Options and Fees:
- PDF: $8.50 ($5 transcript fee, $2.50 online processing fee, and $1.00 electronic PDF fee)
- Mail: $7.50 ($5 transcript fee, $2.50 online processing fee) Processed and mailed within three (3) business days (during normal operating hours) after the transcript has been ordered.
- Pick Up: $7.50 ($5 transcript fee, $2.50 online processing fee) Processed and available for pick up in Gwaltney Hall within 2-3 business days after the request has been received by MCC. The transcript will only be issued to the student requesting the transcript or to a third party with a valid picture ID who has written authorization from the student.
Click here to order an official transcript online
Need help, track your order at https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/TrackOrder
Other Curriculum Transcript Options and Fees:
- Local residents may request and pay for a curriculum transcript in-person on the main campus in Spruce Pine for a $5 processing fee.
- A complete Curriculum Transcript Request form can be printed and mailed with payment ($5) to the following address for processing:
Mayland Community College
Attn: Office of Records and Registrations
PO BOX 547
Spruce Pine, NC 28777
Curriculum Transcript Request Form
Please contact the Office of Records and Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.766.1252 if you have questions.