Counselors can help students understand the transfer process and the steps required to transition successfully. Students can receive guidance in understanding articulation agreements and course equivalencies, deciding which transfer courses to take at Mayland, and deciding which transfer college is best for them. Students can research any college in the nation and gain assistance in applying to colleges.
- 17-18 Transfer Handbook
- NC Universities Directories Map
- NC Community Colleges Directories Map
- NC Community College Catalog
- NC Community College Distance Education Courses
- NC Universities Online Courses
- Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA)
- Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (ICAA)
- Gardner-Webb Degree Completion Program
- Mars Hill University Adult and Graduate Studies
- WCU Distance Learning Partnerships
- Milligan College Adult Degree Completion Program
- East Tennessee State University Transfer Articulation
Links to 4-year transfer guides by INSTITUTION
|Private Schools||LINK to TRANSFER GUIDES|
|Mars Hill University||http://www.mhu.edu/admissions/nc-community-college-transfers|
|University of Mount Olive||http://www.umo.edu/admissions/transfer-students|
Out-of-state Border County Colleges (may receive in-state tuition)
East Tennessee State University:
- Programs of Study: https://www.etsu.edu/etsuhome/progstudy.aspx
- Transfer Equivalency Table: https://selfserv.etsu.edu/pls/PROD/bywktrar.P_Display_States
- General Education Requirements: http://catalog.etsu.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=7&poid=1812
For information about College Transfer Programs click here.
For information about Articulation Agreements click here.
Transferring to MCC
To learn how to transfer to MCC click here.