Program for Continuing Education (PCE) Scholarship
Spring 2021 Semester
Due Date: 12:00 p.m., Friday, October 2, 2020 or Until Filled
This scholarship is sponsored by PEO International and awarded each semester with a maximum possible award of $3,000!
In order to qualify for the scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be female.
- Must have had a two year minimum break in education (between high school and college or other).
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must show academic potential.
- Must be within a year of graduating.
- Must be a Mitchell, Avery or Yancey County resident.
- Must not have another degree.
If you meet ALL of the above criteria, you are eligible to apply for the scholarship by completing the P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education Grant Application Form and the PCE Pre-Application Income and Expense and Financial Profile Guide and Worksheet found below.
Once these documents are complete, please return these to the Jessica Forbes via email at email@example.com. There will be only one application accepted for this scholarship, so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.