Fall 2019 Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule
|Month||Course Start Dates||Scheduled Refund Date|
|September||Courses beginning on or before September 01||October 3, 2019|
|October||Courses beginning on or before October 01||November 5, 2019|
|December||Courses beginning on December 01||December 16, 2019|
Financial aid will be disbursed based upon the start date of each course.
Following are common situations that result in the reduction of financial aid:
- Student is attempting a previously passed course for the third time.
- Student is taking a course that is not part of his/her program of study.
- Student is issued a no show grade.
- Student officially withdraws or is administratively withdrawn on or before the census date (10% point of a particular course).
- Student is enrolled in the Welding Technology Diploma or Practical Nursing Diploma (LPN). These programs are subject to the Department of Education’s clock hour to credit hour conversion, making the programs eligible for partial financial aid.
- Student is enrolled in the Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate (BLET). This program is subject to the Department of Education’s clock hour calculations, which means the student will receive financial aid based on their hours of completion for the program.
Class attendance directly impacts financial aid eligibility.
**Scheduled refund dates are subject to change.