2021-2022 FAFSA Drive-In
Spring is here and Summer will be quickly approaching. Before you take your Summer vacations, please don’t forget to complete your 2021-2022 FAFSA form. This form will be applicable for the 2021-2022 academic year (beginning with Fall 2021 semester and ending in Summer 2022) and can help many access Federal and State grants they never knew were there. For assistance with this form, come visit us at our 2021-2022 FAFSA Drive-In!
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Time: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Location: Mayland Community College (Main Campus in Spruce Pine ONLY)
- Drive to location noted above.
- Park in designated area blocked off by cones and stay inside your car.
- Turn on blinkers and a volunteer will arrive to give you access to the hotspot.
- Once connected, log-in to FAFSA.gov and begin working on your 2021-2022 FAFSA from your car.
- If you have questions or need assistance, turn on your blinkers.
What To Bring With You:
- Mask to be worn when volunteers provide assistance; If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Charged laptop OR mobile device to work on FAFSA application.
- FSA ID to login to your FAFSA application.
- Know your social security number (student and parent).
- Driver’s license, if applicable.
- Copy of 2019 tax records (parent/student).
- Records of untaxed income and assets.
- List of schools you plan to attend.