Qualified electricians are always in demand. This Electrical Technician Level I class is based on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) curriculum. Electricians read blueprints, solve complex math problems, and install electrical systems (all while adhering to numerous electrical and building codes). Due to extensive job training, most electricians are qualified to choose among a variety of work environments, including construction, electrical maintenance, commercial, residential, and contracting.
• Career paths
• Responsibilities and aptitudes of an electrician
• Tasks performed by an electrician
• Safety and communication skills on the construction site
• Provide proof of high school completion (high school transcripts, copy of high school diploma, or copy of completion of GED requirements) or completion of CASAS with at least 8th grade reading and math skills
Cost of Class:
• Tuition/Registration: $180
• Text: $123 (subject to change)
• Optional accident insurance: $1.20
2/28/22-8/22/22, MW,5:30 pm-8:30 pm (One Saturday per month 8:00 am-5:00 pm)
$180 Instructor: McDonald
Register and Pay online or Scan QR Code for Registration
Click here for more information about HEERF funds.