What is Therapeutic Massage?
Train for a career with a personal touch. Learn the fundamentals of massage and bodywork therapy and gain a comprehensive understanding of the underlying sciences of anatomy and physiology, kinesiology and pathology. Upon completion of the class students will be prepared to sit for the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam (MBLEx).
Therapeutic Massage Clinic Services
Why choose Massage at MCC?
- 88% pass rate on the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam MBLEx compared to the state pass rate of 76.8%.
- Flexible scheduling including both day and night classes
- Includes an introduction to popular modalities
- Small class size
- Hands-on training including student ran massage clinics
- Includes information on business practices and how to start your own business
- Employment opportunities include hospitals/rehabilitation centers, health departments, home health, medical offices, nursing homes, spas/health/sports clubs, and private practice
Therapeutic Massage Career Statistics
Median pay is $19.03 per hour and the projected growth rate is 29%. (ONET Online)