As we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation, please refer to this web page for the most up-to-date information about the college.
- For the remainder of Spring Semester 2020, classes will continue to be taught online when possible.
- Classes which cannot be completed online due to lab components will be extended into the Summer Semester 2020.
- Students who cannot complete classes due to the transition to online may ‘Withdraw’ from the class and apply tuition to Summer 2020 or Fall 2020, Spring 2021 semesters.
- Please visit Current Classes for withdrawal deadlines.
- Mayland Community College will be closed to the public. Faculty and staff continue to telework and will be available for advising, financial aid, and other business of the College. If you need to reach anyone at MCC, we encourage you to visit our directory and use email contacts for reaching faculty and staff members.
- Currently enrolled students who need access to internet may call numbers listed here to schedule time in a computer at each of the county campuses.
- Commencement scheduled for May 9th has been postponed. We understand the importance of honoring the hard work of our graduates and will work diligently to reschedule if at all possible.