Prepare for the National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC) examination with MCC! Health unit coordinators are professional healthcare workers performing on-clinical functions of the nursing unit or department. Individuals in these positions are also known as unit clerks, unit secretary, information coordinator, etc.
- Medical order management
- Medical order notification
- Medical requests
- Patient processing
- Clerical duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of high school completion (high school transcripts, copy of high school diploma, or copy of completion of GED requirements)
- Demonstrated reading proficiency by college transcripts, a computerized placement test, or the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) reading test
Cost of Class:
- Registration $180
- Book $125 (subject to change)
For more information about this class, call the Avery Learning Center at 828.733.5883.