Prepare for the National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC) examination with MCC! Health unit coordinators are professional healthcare workers performing non-clinical functions of the nursing unit or department. Individuals in these positions are also known as unit clerks, unit secretaries, information coordinators, etc.
- Medical order management
- Medical order notification
- Medical requests
- Patient processing
- Clerical duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of high school completion (high school transcripts, copy of high school diploma, or copy of completion of GED requirements)
- Demonstrated reading proficiency by college transcripts, a computerized placement test, or the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) reading test
Cost of Class:
- Tuition/Registration: $180
- Certification Exam: $205
5/4/21-9/28/21, TTh, 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
$180 Instructor: West
Click this link for information about GEER 2020-2021 Funding Scholarships.