Qualified electricians are always in demand. This Electrical Technician Level I class is based on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) curriculum. Electricians read blueprints, solve complex math problems, and install electrical systems (all while adhering to numerous electrical and building codes). Due to extensive job training, most electricians are qualified to choose among a variety of work environments, including construction, electrical maintenance, commercial, residential, and contracting.
- Career paths
- Responsibilities and aptitudes of an electrician
- Tasks performed by an electrician
- Safety and communication skills on the construction site
- High school diploma or completion of TABE assessment with at least 8th-grade reading and math skills
Cost of Classes:
- Tuition/Registration $180
- Text $123 (some text available for loan)
- Optional accident insurance $1.20
For more information about this class call the Main Campus at 828.766.1292.