Take the first step to becoming a Certified Solidworks Associate, Professional, or Expert. This class will help you get past the first level and achieve the CSWA (Certified Solidworks Associate Certificate). A Certification is proof to potential employers that you can be productive on day one. The class covers 3D modeling, design concepts, and sustainable design.
- Drafting competencies
- Basic part creation and modification
- Intermediate part creation and modification
- Advanced part creation and modification
- Assembly creation
Cost of Class:
- Tuition/Registration $180
- Text $100 (subject to change)
- Certification exam
For more information about this class call the Yancey Learning Center at 828.682.7315.