The Certified Production Technician curriculum covers safety, quality practices and measurement, manufacturing and production processes, and maintenance awareness. The course prepares you to pass the four exams required to receive the Certified Production Technician (CPT) certification from Manufacturing Skills Standard Council (MSSC), which is included in the cost of the class. You’ll participate in a combination of instructor-led online computer modules and self-guided online study.
Students completing this course receive:
• The national industry-recognized core skill certification, Certified Production Technician from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC)
• A guaranteed job interview with Pratt &Whitney in Asheville, NC.
• Provide proof of high school completion (high school transcripts, copy of high school diploma, or copy of completion of GED requirements) OR demonstrate reading proficiency at or above 10 grade reading level by college transcripts, a computerized placements test or the CASAS reading test.
Cost of Class:
• Tuition/Registration: $180
• MSSC Fees including registration and assessment fees: $512
5/24/22-89/22, T, 6:00 pm-9:00 pm (Zoom Instructor led training & online self-study)
$692 Instructor: Ebernickel
Register and Pay online