What is Phlebotomy?
Is Phlebotomy the right type of career for you? Learn the skills necessary to draw blood specimens to see if you have what it takes.
Why choose Phlebotomy at MCC?
- National Certification offered through the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
- 100% Pass rate for ASPT (American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians)
- Flexible scheduling including both day and night classes
- Classes held at both Avery and Yancey Learning Centers
- Employment opportunities include hospitals, doctor’s office, blood donor centers, and labs.
- Hands-on classroom training plus 80 hours of clinical experience
Phlebotomy Career Statistics
The median annual salary is $31,700 with a projected growth rate of 31%. (ONET Online)