HVAC/R Level I (210 Hours)
The HVAC/R Level I course is based on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) curriculum and will provide each student with basic knowledge and skills to become a quality entry-level employee in the HVAC industry. Some industry related fields include but are not limited to: equipment and duct installers, duct cleaners, and service technicians. Students will have the opportunity to take the NC State EPA certification exam upon completion of the course.
• Air conditioning
• Principles that guide HVAC/R installation and service techniques
• Safety and communication on the construction site
• Introduction to craft skills
• High school diploma or completion of TABE assessment with at least 8th grade reading and math skills
Cost of Class:
• Tuition/Registration $180
• Text $121 (loaner text may be available)
• State EPA Exam $40
• Supply fee $50
• Optional accident insurance $1.20
Students in the program may receive help paying for class by calling 828.766.1297.
PLEASE CONTACT 828.766.1207 FOR MORE INFORMATION!