Certified Solidworks Associate Certificate (150 Hours) New!
Stand out from the crowd by taking the first step to become a Certified Solidworks Associate, Professional, or Expert. This class will help you get past the first level and achieve the CSWA (Certified Solidworks Associate Certificate). This certification is proof to potential employers that you can be productive on day one. The class covers 3D modeling, design concepts and sustainable design.
• Drafting competencies;
• Basic part creation and modification;
• Intermediate part creation and modification;
• Advanced part creation and modification;
Cost of Class:
• Tuition $180
• Text $100 (subject to change)
• Cost of Certification Exam
Students in this program may receive help paying for class by calling 828.766.1297.
2/6-7/26, TTh, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
$180 plus text