What is a Certified Solidworks Associate Credential?
Earning a CSWA Certification is proof of your Solidworks expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses both seek and reward. Learn 3D modeling, design concepts, and sustainable design.
Why choose the Solidworks Associate CSWA Certification at MCC?
- 100% pass rate on the CSWA certification
- CSWA test is given at MCC
- Solidworks is used at local companies
- Taught by a dynamic instructor with years of experience
- State of the art equipment including various 3D printers to watch your designs come to life
Solidworks Career Statistics
Potential job opportunities include CAD Designer and CAD Drafter. The median average pay is approximately $51,260 per year and projected growth rate is 13%. (ONET Online)