Career Development/Human Resources Development (HRD) courses provide skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, get back into the workforce, or working to find their place in today’s job market. Classes are designed to help with completing applications, producing winning resumes, and learning to interview for the job you want! Classes are also offered to allow students to explore the path to employment in specific careers.
The Career Development Program helps individuals obtain workplace skills by providing:
- FREE assessment services;
- Employability skills training; and
- career development counseling to individuals in employment transition.
Training focuses on:
- Free Assessment of an individual’s assets and limitations;
- Development of a positive self-concept;
- Development of employment skills;
- Development of communications skills;
- Development of problem-solving skills;and
- Understanding the impact of technology in the workplace.
The Career Development Program focuses on:
- Developing positive attitudes and exploring the power of habits in decision making;
- Conflict resolution; and
- Working as a member of a team.
Career Development courses are free to those who meet the Fee Waiver Guidelines.
For More Information: Call 828.766.1297 or email@example.com
- Resume Workshop (6 Hours)
- Economic Literacy (8 Hours)
- Career Development-Resume/Interviewing/Job Search (6 Hours)
- Career Readiness Certification
- Interview & Job Application Workshop (6 Hours)
- Introduction to Computers for the Workplace (15 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class One- Career Readiness/Pathways (16 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class Two- Basic Computer Skills (16 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class Three- Economic Literacy (8 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class Four-Resume/Cover Letter/Technical Awareness (8 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class Five-Career Planning & Assessment (8 Hours)
- Job Readiness Boot Camp Series: Class Six-Employability Skills (8 Hours)
- Microsoft Digital Literacy Certificate (24 Hours)
- Personal Financial Development (Online) (6 Hours)
- Resume Workshop (3 Hours)
- The Art of Networking Using Social Media (12 Hours)
- Water/Wastewater CE Credits (6 Hours)
- Working Smart (30 Hours)
- You’re Hired!