The Customized Training Program offers personalized training targeted to meet your business’ needs. Starting with conversations between our team and your key stakeholders, we build your training from the ground up. Our trainers are experts in their fields. They bring real-life business experience and knowledge to you. When your business is expanding, or if your business is new to the area, Mayland can support your growth as your training partner.
Mayland can also assist when the performance gap in your business could be improved through training. We can design and deliver a solution to your specific problem, and bring this training directly to your location.
Customized Training Opportunities
- Pre-employment activities (recruitment, job fairs, job profiling, skills assessments)
- Job-specific and advanced manufacturing processes such as robotics, machining, PLC and CNC programming, and industrial maintenance
- Business support, computer applications, engineering, and media development
- Continuous Improvement, Lean/Six Sigma
- Leadership supervisory skills, talent development
- Safety, OSHA general industry, and regulatory subjects
In order to receive assistance, eligible businesses and industries must demonstrate two or more of the following criteria.
- The business is making an appreciable capital investment
- The business is deploying new technology
- The business is creating jobs, expanding an existing workforce, or enhancing the productivity of the operations within the state
- The skills of the workforce will be enhanced by the assistance
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact Ted Ollis at 828.766.1297, or via email at email@example.com.