1. Must have applied for financial aid by the application deadline set by the financial aid office and, through preliminary review, appear to qualify for assistance;
2. Must provide (or have their sponsor provide) documentation in writing from a valid third party agency that the student may be sponsored by the third- party agency once a final review is complete; or
3. Must enroll in a payment plan to satisfy the outstanding balance through a third-party provider contracted by the College. All balances must be paid before the last day of the semester.
Students who have not completed all requirements by the financial aid office, not supplied a final authorization from their third-party agency or who fail to pay the balance owed by the end of the semester will be subject to the following restrictions until payment in full has been received or until assistance is granted to satisfy the account balance:
1. Grades for the term shall be withheld;
2. Transcripts shall not be released;
3. Registration for future terms shall not be permitted without an approved payment plan; and
4. Permission to participate in graduation shall be denied.
Students with outstanding balances shall be notified by a Statement of Account showing the account balance and the nature of the charges and shall be dealt with pursuant to Policy 6.2.9 – Debt Collection.