Mayland Community College LogoMayland Community College Logo

Transfer Assistance

Counselors can help students understand the transfer process and the steps required to transition successfully. Students can receive guidance in understanding articulation agreements and course equivalencies, deciding which transfer courses to take at Mayland, and deciding which transfer college is best for them. Students can research any college in the nation and gain assistance in applying to colleges.

ASU’s ACA 122 Videos: Are you ready to Transfer?

University Transfer Guides/ Baccalaureate Degree Plans

As part of the North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA), many North Carolina schools have developed baccalaureate degree plans (BDPs), also called Transfer Guides or Pathways, to help students identify the best community college courses to take depending on their intended major.

For links to each public university’s baccalaureate degree plans, as well as other important transfer information, visit the University of North Carolina’s Community College Transfer page.

Many private schools have also developed Transfer Guides for specific majors.

See the following links for more information:

Mars Hill University
Methodist University
Montreat College
University of Mount Olive

Out-of-state Border County Colleges (may receive in-state tuition)

East Tennessee State University:

Articulation Agreements

For information about Articulation Agreements click here.

Transferring to MCC

To learn how to transfer to MCC click here.