The Student Nurses’ Association is designed to benefit those enrolled in the nursing programs at the College. ADN and PN nursing students are encouraged to participate in this organization. Some advantages of membership in the SNA include the following:
- Opportunity to participate in the professional nursing organization for students,
- Meeting with other nursing students,
- Career launching seminars and services,
- Participation in College and community service-learning activities,
- Rewarding contests and scholarship opportunities,
- Reduced rates on products and services, class offerings, and important deadlines.