Dual Major Applicants

A student may pursue additional Programs of Study (majors) with the permission of their academic advisor and the Director of Financial Aid.  The student must request the dual major and present a rationale.  The student’s transfer and/or career goals will be taken into consideration when approving the request.  To request permission, a student must complete a Change of Program Form which can be obtained from Student Services or from the MCC webpage, www.mayland.edu and returned to Student Services or the Office of Records and Registration.

Career and College Promise students, including Early College students are limited to two programs of study and must complete steps outlined in the CCP operating manual before a change of program is approved.