A student on Academic Warning who fails to achieve a 2.00 GPA for the semester or withdraws from all courses will be placed on Academic Probation. Academic Probation is a one semester classification.
A student on Academic Probation:
- is required to complete an Academic Action Plan with the student’s assigned Student Success Advisor before being allowed to take classes the next semester,
- is required to limit enrollment to thirteen (13) or fewer semester hours,
- cannot preregister until the second week of Priority Registration,
- will be removed from Academic Probation after one semester if he/she achieves a 2.00 GPA for the semester,
- will remain on Academic Warning until a cumulative 2.00 GPA is achieved and will be placed on Academic Suspension if he/she fails to achieve a 2.00 GPA for the semester or withdraws from all courses.