Credit / Curriculum
Tuition, Fees, and Expenses
- For in-state students, tuition is $72.00 per credit hour up to 16 credit hours.
- For out-of-state students, tuition is $264.00 per credit hour up to 16 credit hours.
NOTE: Tuition rates are subject to change by action of the NC General Assembly.
Activity Fee — Activity fees are for Fall and Spring Semesters. Summer Semester has no activity fees.
- Students registered for 9 or more credit hours: $32.
- Students registered for 1 to 8 credit hours: $18.
Administrative Fee for the preparation of graduation materials: $10 (per semester)
- Students registered for 12 or more credit hours: $16.
- Students registered for 1 to 11 credit hours: $8
Parking Fee for all students $5 (per semester) — high school students and senior citizens exempt.
Insurance Fee (for student supplemental insurance) for all students $1.40 (per semester)
- Some programs require $13.00 per year for malpractice insurance.
Nursing students: $40–$80 per semester for lab and photocopy fees.)
Transcript Fee $5 per transcript
International Student Fee $25 per credit hour for any international student registers for curriculum courses.