The admission requirements for the Nurse Aide program include the following:
- Must be a high school graduate or hold a state-approved high school equivalency certificate.
- Complete MCC’s Application for Admission.
- Submit a high school transcript or a state-approved equivalency education certificate.
- At the first class meeting, students must bring their Social Security Card and a photo ID (Driver’s License or passport); and
- Students must have a TB Skin Test within the past twelve months and bring the results to the first class meeting.
- Other requirements such as criminal background checks, drug screens, physicals, or immunizations which may be dictated by clinical agencies, may be required