What is Welding and Machining Processes?
The Welding and Machining Processes program is an industry focused study in both welding and machining. Upon completion students will become skilled workers – able to advance in manufacturing careers.
Why Choose Welding and Machining Processes at MCC?
Mayland’s Welding and Machining Processes program offers:
- American Welding Society certified instructors
- Strong industry connections to local employers
- Great employment opportunities
- State of the art equipment
- Small class sizes
Example Welding and Machining Processes Careers*
|Job Title||Projected Growth
(NC 2016 – 2026)
|Median Wages (2018)|
|Industrial Equipment Maintenance||+6%||$20.38 hourly|
|CNC Machinist||+9%||$18.22 hourly|
*(data from O*NET OnLine retrieved December 2019)
Programs of Study in Welding and Machining
- Welding Technology D50420
- Welding Technology Intermediate C50420I
- Welding Technology Basic C50420B – LOCAL