What is Electronics Engineering Technology?
Electronic Engineering Technology (EET) is a great career option for individuals who enjoy technical details, working with computers and cutting-edge technology. Students will attain a solid foundation of skills requisite to obtain mid-level and supervisory positions in engineering and industrial maintenance. Students will also be prepared to transfer to select four-year institutions.
Why Choose Electronics Engineering Technology at MCC?
Mayland’s Electronic Engineering (EET) program offers:
- Quality hands-on instruction in modern lab spaces
- Personal one-on-one interactions with program instructors
- Dynamic learning environments
- Valuable coursework that is relevant to a wide variety of careers and workplaces
- Cohort-type, small classes promote lifelong friendships
Example Information Technology Careers*
|Job Title||Projected Growth
(NC 2016 – 2026)
|Median Wages (2018)|
|Electronic Engineering Technician||+7%||$30.93 hourly|
*(data from O*NET OnLine retrieved December 2019)