What is Business Administration?
Business Administration is an exciting option for students looking to be the boss! Students will get a broad understanding of many facets of business and make them as valuable as possible to employers. Topics include management, leadership, accounting, finance, and economics.
Why Choose Business Administration at MCC?
Mayland’s Business Administration program offers:
- Online and seated class options
- Good placement of graduates in jobs
- An opportunity to work in a variety of industries
- Good transfer options to four-year institutions
- Experienced instructors in classroom
Example Business Administration Careers*
|Job Title||Projected Growth
(NC 2018 – 2028))
|Median Wages (2018)|
|General and Operations Managers||+10%||$48.52|
|Administrative Services Managers||+10%||$46.24|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||+11%||$47.95|
*(data from O*NET OnLine retrieved December 2019)