Mayland is dedicated to providing a top-quality educational experience. Our commitment toexcellence shines through our student success stories, and through four top national rankings:
- 10th on the 50 Top Community Colleges by thebestschools.org
- 32nd on the Top 50 Community Colleges by Washington Monthly
- 9th on The Nation’s Top 10 Community Colleges by Bankrate, Inc.
- 16th on Create A Career’s Top 25 Community Colleges in the United States
Mayland’s mission is to be the region’s gateway to educational opportunity. Your support makes it possible for Mayland to realize this special mission.
Your support brings Community, Excellence, and Opportunity to life for Mayland and our service region.
Consider a planned gift to benefit you AND Mayland! Some of the simplest strategies are: making a gift to the Foundation as part of an IRA distribution and naming the Mayland Community College Foundation in your estate. Other strategies include naming the Foundation as a beneficiary on an IRA or paid life insurance policy, or transferring assets that aren’t working for you to the Foundation. The Mayland Community Foundation has resources to help you achieve your financial and philanthropic goals. Call 828-766-1275 to get started!
Give or pledge NOW and join these friends in becoming part of the Circle:
Chairman’s Circle ($25,000 and above)
- Altec Industries
- Glenn and Carol Arthur
- Duke Energy Progress
- George M. Cohen Foundation
- Golden LEAF Foundation, Inc.
- Martha Guy
- Piedmont Natural Gas Foundation
- Samuel L. Phillips Family Foundation
- Sisters of Mercy of NC Foundation, Inc.
- T.F. Trust
- The Anspach Family Foundation
President’s Circle ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Thomas and Sheila Floyd
- Glen Raven Mills
- Michael and Susan Greene
- International Chapter of PEO Sisterhood
- Mountain Air Resident’s Community Fund
- SECU Foundation
- William and Claire Wygand
Benefactor’s Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
- ProPat, LLC
- Ray Miller Enterprises
- David and Frances Strawn
- Wee Kirk Presbyterian Church
- Earl and Betty Young
- CEO Circle
- ($1,000 – $4,999)
- John and Betty Boyd
- Paul and Susan Crutchfield
- Martha Guy
- Gwen Harris
- Richard and Marcia Wepsic
- Tommy and Cindy Williams