Career Development / HRD
You don't have to see the whole staircase... just take the first step!
Career Development/Human Resources Development (HRD) courses provide skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, get back into the workforce, or working to find their place in today’s job market. Classes are designed to help with completing applications, producing winning resumes, and learning to interview for the job you want! Classes are also offered to allow students to explore the path to employment in specific careers.
Training focuses on:
- Free Assessment of an individual's assets and limitations;
- Development of a positive self-concept;
- Development of employment skills;
- Development of communications skills;
- Development of problem-solving skills;and
- Understanding the impact of technology in the workplace.
Career Development courses are free to those who meet the following guidelines:
- Are unemployed;
- Have received notification of pending layoff;
- Are working and are eligible for federal earned income tax credit;and
- Are working and earning wages at or below two hundred percent (200%) of the federal poverty guidelines.
For More Information: Call 828.766.1297 or email@example.com