Academics at MCC
Programs of Study at Mayland Community College
Academics at Mayland Community College
The Division of Instructional Services at Mayland Community College is committed to providing quality educational experiences for students and the communities we serve. Our instructors use the latest technologies to open doors for learning, giving students options on when and where they want to study. Our programs give hands-on experiences to students, preparing them for success in the workplace or for transfer to another college or university.
We invite you to learn more about our program offerings by selecting from the Quick Links below, and we welcome you to our home on the Web and trust that you will get the answers you need about our curriculum programs and services here.
See the current class schedule here.
RAVEN Distance Education
Need a flexible schedule to take classes? Mayland's RAVEN Program may be for you!
Get more information on Mayland’s academic departments by selecting from the links below:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Arts Transfer Diploma
- Associate in Science Transfer Diploma
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Human Services Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- Practical Nursing (The Practical Nursing Program is no longer accepting new students. The PN Program may be restarted in the future pending changing market factors. Please contact the school for additional information.)
- Nursing Assistant