Career Opportunities at MCC
Mayland Community College is an equal employment opportunity employer. We provide all employees and applicants opportunities based on qualifications and without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap/disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or status as a covered veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Mayland Community College will apply all policies, procedures, and Standards of the College as evenly as practicable to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, and leave of absences, compensation and training.
Mayland Community College is a great place to work! A member of the 59-campus North Carolina Community College System, Mayland hires individuals with a variety of skills, from classroom instruction, administration, staff and professional positions.
There are many reasons why MCC is a great place to begin your career or to help you redirect your path:
- The ability to make a difference in the lives of students seeking higher education
- A workplace environment that fosters dedicated, friendly staff
- An opportunity to join a community college with nationally recognized ranking
- A chance to live and work in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
For current job openings https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/maylandedu